Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Tuesday's Threads + Pay It Forward

Hey Ya'll!

It's Tuesday...so that means I have an outfit or two to share with you + I'm sharing 3 blogs that you must visit to see their awesome Pay It Forward stories...see my post from yesterday to learn more.

To be honest, this weeks outfits kind of suck.  I haven't felt like dressing cute.  For one reason, I've gained weight.  Blah.  The holiday's are so hard....wait, never mind...it's ALWAYS hard to stick to a diet/exercise routine.  I've said it before and I'll say it again...I HATE to exercise.  But, alas, I'm starting the Couch to 5k program for the 900th time tonight.  Say a prayer for me and my shins.  I really want to start it out by running outside.  I just enjoy it more and in all honesty, I find it a little easier than the treadmill...but it gets dark at 5:00!  I've watched one to many Criminal Minds episodes to run when it's dark! So, to the gym I go....I'm sure I will come up with about 2 million excuses before 5:00 even gets here on why I can't go! 

Ok, ok...enough bitching and on to what I wore this week (yesterday and today).



Entire outfit-Ross, Shoes-DSW
 
Top-Target Clearance, Scarf-Wal-Mart, Pants-Ross or Steinmart(not sure)
I'm wearing flats but you can't see them. (obv)
  This outfit is so boring!

Don't forget about my giveaway going on....
Click Here to enter to win a $25 gift card to Frame It By Jill....and to get a discount code for her store!
Giveaway ends on Friday and entries are LOW...so you have a good chance of winning! :)
Here's a sample of what her awesome shop has to offer....


NOW...go to these three blogs and check out their stories for today's Mama Laughlin's Pay it Forward!

(have tissues on hand!)

 for Tell Me About It Tuesday.


No comments: