Wednesday, April 20, 2011

WILW

I hope everyone is loving this beautiful day as much as I am...even though it's a little overcast here in the Big D! 

Here is what I'm loving today....


My precious baby girl, Sadie Mae.  She is by far the sweetest most loving dog and I love how she cuddles up next to me at night!

How cute is my new shirt that my Sister-In-Law had made for me as part of my hostess gift!?!  I. LOVE. IT.

Already totally in love with this handsome little man...my nephew Zane!  He'll be here in just a few (like 6) weeks!!

While we're on the subject of my nephew...I made him his first Easter Basket...even though he won't be here at Easter...love the way it turned out!

I think I am addicted to the Southwest Chargrilled Chicken Salad at Chick-Fil-A.  I find myself CRAVING it! 


Of course, my Honey!  I love him more each day and I don't know how that is possible when I already love him with ALL my heart!

I saved the BEST for last.  I am LOVING that God sacrificed His only Son for ME, for YOU, for the World.  So that we could have Eternal Life in Heaven with Him and His Son, Jesus Christ. 

As a Christian, Easter is the most important Holiday we can celebrate!  Happy Easter my friends! 

Linking up w/ Jamie at This Kind of Love for

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sadie Mae=so sweet! Look at that face!!!!

Unknown said...

What a great list this week! I love that you made Zane an Easter basket, so cute! Are you going to wear your shirt to the hospital when he is born??

Tash said...

Such a great list this week! Loving the Easter Basket! That salad is making me SO hungry :)

Lesley Ward said...

I L-O-V-E this post and everyone and everything in it!!! Zane's got a super aunt!

Kit said...

Love this post!
Great things you are loving today!

Mizdragonfly said...

Your dog's pic is sooo adorable :)

Cute blog - now following you! Hope you'll come and visit me at mizdragonfly.blogspot.com!

K.