Wednesday, April 27, 2011

What I Love Wednesday #3!

YAY!  It's Wednesday...that means I get to tell you about the things I'm loving this week!




I've worn bareMinerals for a few years and I still LOVE it! 
I feel like I'm not even wearing make-up!

My mascara!  I can't wear the ones that give you fullness or whatever...for some reason I'm allergic to what they put in those...but I found this mascara that makes me have full and luscious lashes!  AND it's in a pink tube...what's NOT to love!?!


So as you all know...I'm "curvy" and for the longest time I wouldn't even try on a pair of skinny jeans b/c, well, I'm not "skinny" but Old Navy to the rescue...they make skinny jeans for all shapes and sizes!  YAY!  I'm in love w/ my skinny Sweetheart jeans from Old Navy!

I'm a huge bargain hunter...I don't like to pay over $30 for anything...so of course, I L-O-V-E Ross!  Now, I will say that in some parts of town Ross is just gross...but if you go to a Ross in the "nicer" parts of town they're not bad and you can find some seriously GREAT deals!!!

MMMMM...I love Warm Vanilla Sugar from Bath and Body Works! 


If you don't have the Adele 21 album on your iPod yet...get it!  It's seriously AMAZING!  You'll love it!

My beautiful flowers I just received for Administrative Professionals Day!! Aren't they lovely?


As always...I'm loving My Honey! 
We had the best night last night just sitting on the back porch listening to the rain!


 

Well, that's what I'm loving today folks!  I hope everyone has a beautiful day!

Linking up with Jamie over @ This Kind of Love
and Lesley @ Mommy In The Making

Enjoy...The Curvy Life!

5 comments:

Brittany said...

Love the Jeans : )

Sarah said...

LOVE Ross and Adele! :)

Greer's Gossip said...

Love all of those wonderful things, especially Ross and bare minerals!!

Tash said...

loving that we both have Adele for this week! I love bare minerals too :)

Heather said...

We may be shopping soulmates...Ross is my favorite!