Monday, April 25, 2011

Wal-Mart Has Stepped It UP!

Has anyone else noticed how Wal-Mart has really stepped up their game lately?  Now that they've teamed up with Better Homes and Gardens they are a force to be reckoned with!

Some of these items are not from Better Home and Gardens...but the majority are...

Now...get ready for lots and lots of eye candy!

This table reminds me of a table at Pottery Barn that I posted about here.

LOVE these chairs!


 And these chairs!

I'm not sure I would ever have this in my home...
but I do love the look!  Especially the bench!

This Island is quite pricey...even at Wal-Mart but I love the detail!
 I L-O-V-E this little island/cart!  They have it in white too!

I'm more of a "simple" dish kind of girl but I REALLY like these!

These are more my style...nice and simple!



 I love this quilt for a guest bedroom or for a "big girls" room!   
And it's like 30 bucks!  What a STEAL!

They've got some great looking rugs!  

 This reminds me of a rug Pottery Barn has!

Love the BRIGHT colors in a bathroom!
 Some seriously great deail on these towels!!!
A lot of this stuff is available online only...but Wal-Mart has this cool deal where you can have it shipped to your local Wal-Mart for free!!  Target...watch out because Wal-Mart's going to be giving you a run for your money!!

Enjoy...The Curvy Life!

2 comments:

Simplyheather said...

I suddenly feel tempted to go to Walmart now, I haven't been there for a while but it sounds like they've got a lot of good things in now

http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

Tash said...

wow! i usually refuse to shop there ( target girl here) but i am ALMOST tempted. i know their sales have been down so maybe this will help them!