Wednesday, April 13, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

What I'm linking up w/ Jamie at "This Kind of Love" for What I'm Loving Wednesday (WILW)!


This is what I'm loving this beautiful Wednesday.....


I finally broke down and bought myself a pair of Toms and oh my...I'll never go back. 
They're Ah-MAZING!  If you don't have a pair...splurge on yourself...you will not regret this!!!



 My BFF told me about the new Coach Poppy perfume and I'm LOVING it! 
I just want to smell myself all the time! :) HEHE!

 A staple in my on/off dieting world is gum and this Extra Sweet Watermelon gum is delish!!!


I made the decision to stop using tanning beds but I could not deal with being pasty white...so white you could see my veins!  EW...and I can't afford to Mystic once a week so I decided to try an at home Spray Tan.  I'm IN.LOVE. with Neutrogena's MicroMist.  I use the Medium because I'm so fair skinned and I spray myself every other day before bed.  It's great too because I shower at night and  it doesn't really have that "fake tan smell" so I don't feel like I need another shower the next morning!  It's about $10 a can and I go through a week...still beats $40 for one mystic tan and sure beats being pasty!

 I am digging my Cat Eye Sunglasses I got at Target a few weeks ago.  I feel cool as a cat when I wear them! (Yeah, that last line was super cheesy...)

I'm LOVING My Honey and his wonderful sense of humor...this is us a few months back at an 80's party...he came up with his "80's Coach's" costume all by himself!!  Isn't he adorable??


So what are YOU loving this Beautiful Day?

(Go ahead, follow me...it would MAKE MY DAY...and, I'll follow you back!)


7 comments:

Lesley Ward said...

Im glad I got yall into TOMS :) LOL!

Heather Ward said...

Me too!!!

Beth McC. said...

Love this post and I just got some TOMS too and I love them!!!

Tash said...

Your blog is SO cute. I agree with the TOMS. I LOVE mine and won't ever go back. They are so comfy!!

Sarah said...

I love your blog! I'm a new follower, and I'll definitely be checking back! I love those TOMS. I've been wanting some for a while.

Mel@LayerCake said...

I'm glad you made the TOMS mention. I've been going back and forth on buying a pair, and have hesitated because they don't look comfy to me. Guess I'll be getting myself a pair now. :)

Heather Ward said...

You will NOT regret getting TOMS, Mel! They are SO comfy!!!