Thursday, April 14, 2011

Awkward & Awesome Thursday

Awkward

Drinking a BIG bottle of Chardonnay on accident last night.  You see, my mom and I were making something (I can't say what yet b/c it's a surprise for the baby shower I'm helping give on Saturday) and when I craft, I like to drink wine and before I knew it the bottle was almost empty!  Whoops!  I'm paying for it today...my head is killing me and I'm majorly "simpled out".  Simpled out is a term my friends and I use when we've had too much fun the night before and our brains don't quite work the same the next day!

Wearing my super cute new shoes yesterday and almost falling like 5 times.  I kept tripping on the carpet at work.  It's hard to look cute when you keep tripping!

The length of my nails!  1997 called, they want their long nails back!!  Getting them filled today!

Did I mention that I have a splitting headache?

I went to a Wal-Mart in a "special" part of town yesterday...everything about the clientele there was AWKWARD...I saw so many great photo opportunities for the "People of Walmart" website but I was much too scared to take a picture...some of those people looked un-predictable!

Gas Prices.  YUK!

AWESOME

My Sister-In-Laws baby shower is this weekend.  I'll be posting pictures next week...I'm pretty sure it's going to be fabulouso...I've spent many, many nights and weekends making cute stuff!!  I can't wait for her to see it all and share it with everyone!

The Southwestern Chargrilled Chicken Salad at Chick-Fil-A--nuff said!

They're doing the appraisal on the house we put an offer on today...so we should know something in about 2 weeks.  It's a Short (Should be called LONG) sale...crossing our fingers and praying that if it's what God wants, we'll get the house!!

The cute dress I got to wear on Saturday!

My  Honey.  He makes me smile every single day!  He's the love of my life, my soulmate!

Linking up w/ The Daybook.


That's all for today folks...


Enjoy...The Curvy Life!

1 comment:

Tash said...

HA HA! I too have accidently drank a lot of wine before. Laughed out loud to the part about Wal-Mart. "Special" Part of town. Oh how I can relate to that!!