Monday, April 4, 2011

If I Was a Rich Girl...

If you're anything like me, you dream about all kinds of things you want but will probably never have the luxury of owning...or will, but only after patiently saving and penny pinching for months!! 

Like...

I want a Dyson so badly...and in pink is even better!


 
I've gotten past the age where it seems OK to spend a good portion of one paycheck on a PURSE...but that doesn't mean I don't still think about it...

I've self diagnosed My Honey with restless leg syndrome...if we had this, I wouldn't even know about it...


I WILL have these one day...say in maybe 4 years when our current W/D gives up!


This closet gives me butterflies in my tummy...since I was a little girl I've longed for a huge, pretty, walk-in closet..sadly, unless we win the lottery, I'll never have this, but no one can ever take my dreaming away!

Well...those are a few of the lings of drool over on a weekly, if not daily basis...what would YOU buy if you had unlimited cash to blow?

Enjoy...The Curvy Life!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

holy cow! a pink dyson would be amazing. love it. definitely on my wish list now;)
YOURS, MINE AND OURS

-Hynz- said...

Omg!! I totally understand you with the Louis Vuitton purse :)