Friday, April 22, 2011

Because I'm Sure You're Dying to Know.....

The ABC's of me...hahaha!  Kidding...but just in case you are.....

A. Age: 28 and holding...but I'll be 29 on May 4...last year in my 20's!  EEK!

B. Bed size: Queen...but bigger is always better [insert inappropriate comment here...]

C. Chore you dislike: Does anyone LIKE a chore?  Not me...I would never turn down a live in maid!  NEVER!

D. Dogs: Sadie Mae - my dachshund, she's 6 and Koopa - My Honey's Lab...we think he's about 10. Such a nice little blended family we have! :)

E. Essential start to your day: Must. Have. Coffee.

F. Favorite color: PINK!  I can't help it...that color just speaks to me like no other!

G. Gold or silver: Depends on the outfit!

H. Height: 5' 1" maybe just 5'....

I. Instruments you play(ed): pretty good on the "steering wheel" drums....

J. Job title: Portfolio Support Associate...I handle loan renewals for the State of Texas.  I love my job...hate the drive! (80 miles each day!)

K. Kids: just my four legged doggies!

L. Live for ______: Jesus, my family and My Honey

M. Most embarrassing moment: I embarrass myself at least twice a day....AT LEAST.

N. Nicknames: H, H-Dub, Gunit (newly acquired)

O. Overnight hospital stays: never...and now I'm knocking on wood!

P. Pet peeves: uhm....can't think of one at the moment...probably anything I do that is annoying...I get annoyed when someone else does it...does that make sense?

Q. Quote from a movie: "Well fiddle dee dee"

S. Siblings: 1 Brother.  We are one year and 6 days apart...I'm the oldest.

T. Time you wake up: Weekdays-6:30 am.  Weekends-whenever I want! :)  Joy of having no chitlins yet!

U. University attended: University of AWESOMENESS. 

V. Vegetables: I like just about every veggie...but I'm not really digging cabbage or brussel sprouts...no matter how many times my dad makes me try them...we're just not that into each other!

W. What makes you run late: myself...or My Honey...usually for social events he is the one that is last getting ready!  SO ANNOYING!

X. X-rays you’ve had: head (cat scan), back, teeth, chest

Y. Yummy food you make: I can bake the heck out of some chicken.......

Z. Zoo animal favorites: All of them...I'm a sucker for animals...reptiles on the other hand can all die and I'll be OK...especially snakes!  BIGGEST. FEAR.

1 comment:

Tash said...

University of AWESOMENESS! love it.