Wednesday, November 28, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Hi Ya'll!!

Happy Hump Day!  (does anyone else's mind go straight to the gutter when you say "hump"?  I'm so mature!)

I'm linking up with Jamie at This Kind of Love for "What I'm Loving Wednesday!"




 I love my PINK Christmas trees in my office at work!
It makes everything more fun, pink that is!

 I love my "vintage" Christmas tree I did in my TV Room. 
I haven't decided on ornaments or no ornaments yet. 
But I'm leaning toward ornaments.
I just need to get my other tree up first! :/
What do you think?  Ornaments or No?

I love my mantle.  It was a major selling point in our house.
And I love decorating it for Christmas! 

Loving my  nails.  I got acrylic and then had them do the shellac over the acrylic. 
The shellac won't stay on my real nails for some reason. 
 It just peels right off!
  But this is working out great! 

Seriously, this could not be more true!  Love it!

I love this cat. 
 He hates everything and it makes me laugh so hard!
I thought about doing a whole post, just on this cat! 
Cats make me laugh.

Well, that's what I'm loving today.  Go on over to Jamie's page and link up to tell everyone what YOU'RE loving!

Enjoy...the Curvy Life!

1 comment:

Sally said...

I haven't gotten anything up for Christmas yet... unless you count the IKEA wreath in my front window that I never took down last year. Oops.