Friday, November 16, 2012

I'm on HOLIDAY

Hi Ya'll!!

I'm going to be on "Holiday" all next week.  I love how the English call it "holiday"...why don't we do that in America?

You probably won't hear from me much...I've got tons of plans, 2 of them are wedding meetings and I'm super stoked to get my wedding reception details hammered out!  Also, I'm meeting w/ an amazing gal that makes invitations and I can't wait to see what we come up with together!

Since it's Thanksgiving next week I figured I'd share a few pics of my decorations around the house....also, I'm really hungover and I can't think of anything better to blog about.  I don't feel like being creative.  I decided last night that I should act like it's "College Night" but forgot that I am 30 and have to go to work on Fridays.  Ahhh, oh well...we're just enjoying it these next 2 years before we have kiddos!!














 haha...drunk scarecrow.  I'm mature.




Ya'll have a Happy Thanksgiving!!  Don't gobble til you wobble....or do, just wear big pants!

Don't forget to enter my giveaway!! Go here....

Enjoy....The Curvy Life!

1 comment:

sarahssidebar said...

Hi, Heather!
I'm just posting here to let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check it out here http://loveeesarah.blogspot.com/2012/11/holy-moly-macaroni-liebster-award.html