Sunday, March 6, 2011

New Obsession!

So, I consider myself pretty "crafty" and have been scrapbooking for several years...yet I just heard about the Cricut thanks to my Mom.  I had to learn more about this thing so, of course, I turned to the interenet!  To my surprise they start at like $250 and go up.  Being the thrifty shopper that I am, I was determined to find it cheaper.  I turned to Craigslist and sure enough I found a brand new...never used Cricut Expression for $200!!  SCORE!!  I picked it up today and I'm in love!! 

You can make so many cute things!!  I found an AWESOME blog...Everyday Cricut and wow...they are super creative and gave me so many ideas!

So get ready...The Curvy Life is going to start being the Crafty Life as well!!  I'm super excited to share my creations with you all!!!

First up...a picture my sister in law will be making for Zane's nursery!

1 comment:

Lesley Ward said...

I can't wait to use it!!