Thursday, March 24, 2011

I. HEART. ETSY.

Who DOESN'T love Etsy?  NO ONE that is awesome, that is who!!!  I had a lovely lady comment on one of my posts today, so I went on over and checked out her blog that, of course, led me to her Etsy store...she has some CUTE stuff at VERY affordable prices!!!  I just picked up this cute headband for only $16!  I mean, Target has headbands that aren't near as cute for the same price!

If you know me, you know how much I L-O-V-E pink...I NEED this....


She also has some very cute necklaces...I have a B-Day coming up...in May...hint, hint...


So go check her out!!! <----Click here

Enjoy...The Curvy Life!

2 comments:

Candace Shiflet said...

you are awesome! Thanks so much for the shout out :) I'm going to be doing a few PRC giveaways soon so be sure to keep checkin back!

Come read about my Lovely Little Rants ♥

Lesley Ward said...

Of course I love your blog, so I would like to award you with the stylish blogger award! You can check out my blog here, http://lesley-ward.blogspot.com/ for further information! Thanks for the great blogging!!