Monday, March 7, 2011

Cricut Crafting-BFF's Birthday Card!

I was very anxious to make something with my new toy...and lucky for me, my best friend Casey's birthday is Saturday...so I started out simple and I made her card...


This is just about everything I used...inside that green box is just about every plain color card stock you can imagine!! And I actually ended up only using 2 of the papers here.


Up close of the cartridges and ribbon...I only ended using the purple sparkly ribbon...you can barely see it, it's on top of the Doodlecharms box. Also...note the tape to the left...that's "raised" tape...to make things look 3-D...I used those on the cupcake...see below.


TADA...finished product...and I think it's pretty cute.  :) It's actually cuter in person...I need a better camera...but for now mine will do!

Enjoy...The Curvy Life!

No comments: