Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Less Of Me, More of Blogging

Exactly 7.6 pounds less of me is writing tonight!!  I know, I know...it's been quite a long time since I've blogged...sorry about that I've been a slacker! But boy do I have lots to write about tonight!!  First of all, I've started working out on my lunch our.  I'm so blessed to work for a company that has a gym and it's only $15 a month!!  Can't beat that...oh and did I mention I can work w/ a personal trainer twice a week for FREE!!!!  Yeah...I know, amazing!!  Capital One ROCKS!!!  Since I'm going on my lunch break I don't have a whole lot of time so as of right now I'm focusing on cardio.  I've been doing the elliptical for about 10 minutes (don't judge--it's hard!) and the bike for 20 minutes.  So my first day on the bike I had a horrible image of myself pulling a "Bridget Jones" and falling flat on my face as soon as I got off the bike!!  To my surprise, I stayed upright but it was a struggle!!
After my first full week of working out (3 days really) I lost an astounding FOUR, yes 4 pounds at my next WW's meeting!!  I was torn between jumping over the counter and hugging the WW's lady or crying...I did neither, I just texted everyone in my phone and posted it on FB!  So, as much as I HATE to say it...if you're needing an extra boost in your weight loss...get some cardio in!!  You can make it fun...walk the dog or kiddo on a nice day, go bowling (yes, that's a workout), or get a fun app on your phone like Couch to 5K that will challenge you! 

NEXT...
I stumbled across a new favorite at the grocery store.  You may have already had these...Lean Cuisine Steamer Bags.  OH.MY.GOODNESS. They are divine!!!  First of all you feel like you're eating a ton of food...once put on a plate it takes up a whole, large, paper plate!  My two favs so far are the Chicken Alfredo and Garlic Chicken. 



Another tip to get even more food...add some broccoli or other veggies to the mix!!

Enjoy...The Curvy Life!


1 comment:

It's a Wannabe Decorator's Life said...

Don't wait, go for it! I think you are beautiful and have great style and should showcase that as well! You could inspire others with their wardrobe who have a little curve. Thanks for the sweet comments! Love you!