Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Wednesday Ramblings + A RECIPE!

Hi Ya'll!

I keep thinking that today is Tuesday!  Those holidays always throw me off...but in a good way!  It's already hump day!  

First up I'm going to share one of my all time favorite recipes.  It's seriously the easiest thing to throw in the crock-pot on mornings you know you'll be home late...or you just don't want to cook that night!

It has no name...not that I know of.

We'll call it Taco Rotel Chicken!  Nice.

Are you ready to hear this?  All three ingredients are in the title.  MIND BLOWN?

Seriously...here is what you do

Throw in a few chicken breasts (you pick, depending on how many you're feeding)
1 -2 Cans of Rotel...or more cans if you're making A LOT.  Like if you have 1000 kids or something!
A packet of Taco Seasoning
A couple of cans of water.  I mainly add the water because I know that it will be sitting there ALL day without any love and I don't want it to burn!

Put your crock-pot on low and head to work or wherever the day leads you!


I made mine into Chicken Fajitas tonight.  It was so dang good!!  Below is a list of the cals for EVERYTHING on my plate above...if you just do the chicken it's only 130 cals!   On nights I work out though, I eat more because my body needs it!  FUEL, ya'll!


 Speaking of working out...I've had several people ask me what Couch to 5k app I use.  See above.  It's free and does the job.  I don't have any love story to write about it.  I usually hate it when I'm running...simply because I am running and my shins feel like they're about to fall to pieces.  Fun times!
This beauty is on sale at Ulta!  $19!  What the what? SIGN ME UP!  I don't know when the sale ends but hurry because the other eye shadow box they had on sale was already sold out! I may have cried into my keyboard a little when I found out.
If it's already sold out...please don't hunt me down.  Sorry to have led you one...
I'm a tease...

Last random of today...spell check tried to change crockpot to crack pot...so that's nice.

Enjoy...the Curvy Life!

No comments: