I'm been MIA for a few weeks. I just..."lost that loving feeling" with blogging. Also, I didn't have shit to talk about...
As you may or may not know...I am getting married on September 14!
I'm so excited to
have a day all about me marry the love of my life!
What makes a Control Freak Bridezilla?
Here's what, in my honest, controlling, crazy, bridezillay opinion:
1. Emailing your bridesmaids 100 times with different dress ideas AFTER they've already tried on and picked out their dresses...like a year before the wedding.
2. Yelling to your SIL in the church where you're getting married "I don't care, this ISN'T YOUR WEDDING!" (Yes, this happened. Sorry, Les.)
3. Calling your mom 20 times a day with new and different ideas, driving her to take more Xanax
4. Making 50 different spreadsheets and then not remembering what they're really for (I have like 5 different invite lists)
5. Making a list for the wedding planner of what they're responsible for (really? She does this for a living, surely she knows!)
6. Making a list for yourself and your mom on "what needs to still be done" and "what we need to make"
7. Planning your "pinterest wedding" well before you're engaged. Like, after your second date.
8. On list to florist about flowers, having a "FLOWERS I HATE" List.
Now, in my defense, I'm also pretty laid back about some things.
I don't care how the girls wear their hair
Yeah...pretty much that's all.
Tell me. Were you a controlling bridezilla? Will my friends still love me when this is over?
I think some of them have already blocked me from their emails.