Thursday, October 25, 2012

What I'm Loving....

Hi Ya'll!

I started this post yesterday for the "What I Love Wednesday" link up but I ran out of time to finish so I'm just posting it today and not linking up.

Here's what I'm loving right now....

My new blog design!! 

Do you love it?  I do!

I used Chris, you can find a link to his services HERE. He's Holly's hubby and did an amazing job, was great to work with and had a seriously low price!  I think he's under charging for his services so you better hurry on over there and tell him I referred you! 
I was referred to them by a friend...she has a blog, it's kind of famous.  She's pretty damn inspiring!  Mama Laughlin!  Check it out if you aren't already following her! 


Birchbox! 

 If you haven't heard of or signed up for Birchbox yet, you're missing out!  It's this awesome website that sends you a box each month filled with amazing high end beauty product samples.  Do I always use them, no, but getting that little box with pink tissue paper every month makes me a happy, happy girl!

You should seriously get one!  If you do, please use this link so they know I referred you!!

This is one of my boxes.  Awesome, no?

Urban Decay Naked Pallet.

I know, I'm like WAY late to the game on this one.  All my friends told me how wonderful it was but I just couldn't bring myself to spend $50 on eyeshadow!  Well, ya'll...it's worth EVERY penny!  I also have Naked 2 but it's not as great as the first one, in my opinion!  If you like lighter eye shadow, it would be for you but I like dramatic eye shadow!

My new office. 

I finally got to move to a location closer to my  house!  I was driving over an hour to work everyday in awful traffic!  I now have my own office w/ a DOOR!  I use speaker phone, a lot!  Probably too much. 


My curling wand. 

I have naturally curly hair but for some reason when I blow dry my hair straight and try to curl it with a curling iron the curls fall out almost immediately and I look like a scraggly haired kid.  Annoying.  I bought a new straightener, an EXPENSIVE one and tried so hard to learn how to curl my hair with a straightener.  It wasn't happening.  I like to consider myself pretty "beauty savvy" but that my friends was not the case when it came to curling my hair with a straightener.  I asked all my friends on FB what they used and several girls recommended a curling wand.  I was at Wal-Mart the other day so I picked one up.  It's made by Revlon and was around $30.  It gets super hot and works great.  I can't find a picture of it anywhere on the internets.  It's their line of products for Breast Cancer Awareness it is HOT PINK and comes with a glove.  I found it at my local Wal-Mart...

So boring without a picture! :(


American Horror Story. 

Anyone else watch it?  I didn't watch it last year and all my friends raved about it.  I figured I would give it a shot this year since it's a completely different cast and story line.  It's creepy. But creepy in a good way.  Not scary.




If you're new here....I love new followers...I do a cartwheel everytime I get one!  Actually, I just smile b/c I'm 30 and cartwheels are hard on this old gals body!

Enjoy....The Curvy Life!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Thanks for the shout out, Heather! And Chris will be shooting you an email tonight about your page tabs. I threw that email in the wrong folder and just saw it again this morning. Sorry about that!