Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Tuesday's Threads


Hi Ya'll!!

Well...my goal to get up and get ready + take pictures everyday hasn't gone so great.  I'm not a morning person.  At. all.  I just do not want to get out of the bed.  But, I do have some outfits for ya'll!!  :)  Two of them are actually from this weekend and one is what I'm wearing today. 

I want to put a disclaimer out there about my pictures....the quality sucks, big time!  I need a new camera and my camera on my phone is crappy.  I have an iPhone 4 but it takes really grainey/smokey looking pictures and I've never understood why because everyone else that has one get's great, clear pictures.  Oh well, I'm upgarding to the iPhone 5 in December! 

On to the outfits!!  First Up...is what I'm wearing today. 

Top & Sweater-Target, Pants-Ross,
 Belt-from another outfit, Shoes-Jessica Simpson


 I absolutely LOVE these shoes. 
They go with everything and are very comfy! 
One thing I'll splurge a little on is shoes. 


My hair is in a big bun on my head. 
It's great for 2nd or 3rd day hair.
(As in, haven't washed it in 2 or 3 days)
Earrings - Steinmart

Second Up...wore out on Saturday night for a few drinks with my Honey.

Top-Wal-Mart, Jeans-Old Navy Sweatheart Skinny,
Boots-Target, Earrings-Sam Moon
 **SIGH**  this outfit. 
I freaking love this shirt.
But after second glance it's probably not my most flattering outfit!

Third...
Dress-Ross, Boots-Ariat from Cavendars, Purse-Coach Outlet
I wore this dress OUT this summer! 
It is very flattering and super comfy! 
I wore it to the State Fair of Texas this past weekend and paired it with my cowboy boots,
 which happen to be the most comfy shoes I own! 
Cowboy boots are a staple for any Texas gal! 

Check back later this week for my post about the State Fair and all the fun we had! 

I promise to try and take more pictures of my outfits this week! 

Enjoy....The Curvy Life!

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy for "What I Wore Wednesday!"

1 comment:

Holly said...

You are cute, Heather!! And Jessica Simpson shoes are my favorite! :)