Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Good Morning Ya'll!  I haven't done a WILW post in a long time...so here goes! 


I'm loving my Christmas Mantle at home.  
It's our first Christmas in the house and I had a blast decorating.
 

Here's our Christmas Tree.  My Honey and I had so much fun decorating it...he was such a good sport this year.  Usually he's more of a Bah-Hum-Bug type...but not this year.  I'm loving it!!


I love this picture of My Honey and Zane (my nephew) on Thanksgiving.  Stephen had so much fun with Zane.  I don't know about you, but seeing my man playing with kiddos is sexy to me!  (Not in a weirdo, Sandusky kind of way...get your mind out of the gutter!)

Yep...I'm loving hydrocodone right now. 
I've got something going on with my back and this is the only thing getting me through work and life everyday.  HAHA!  Not really...but it makes it much better.  I'm getting an MRI today to hopefully get some insight into what the heck's going on!  

Seriously, this show is the BEST new series on TV this year.  My Honey and I don't agree on many TV programs but this is one that we can't miss each week.  We love it!! It's pure greatness! 
Watch it!  Sundays on Showtime!

Who doesn't love some Ron? 

And I'm totally loving this little man!!  My nephew Zane!  He's the happiest, cutest, sweetest baby! 
I can't get enough of him! 
 If you're like me and can't get enough of this little muffin...check out his mommy's blog,
One last thing I'm loving...I'm loving that I won't have to see anymore Facebook "Thankful" posts!  It's the last day of November!  YAY! 
Does this make me a bad person?  Ugh...I just can't stand those posts!!  Anyone else with me?

Well, I hope you all have a FABULOUS Wednesday.

Linking up w/ Jamie at This Kind of Love for WILW
 and with Megan over at Greetings From Texas. Check her out! Funny, Funny!!

Enjoy...The Curvy Life!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Thanks for stopping by and following my blog! I am now returning the favor :)!

Amanda said...

Omg!!! I love your mantle!!!! Gorgeous!

rebecca said...

I love your tall and skinny tree.