Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Oh so Pinteresting!

Do you "PIN?"  If you do...follow me.  I have a new tab over to the right, under my followers tab...so come on, follow me!  All the cool kids are doing it!   If you don't know what Pinterest is,  you are totally missing out on the coolest, most addicting thing. EVER. You have to either be invited or ask for an invite to join and it can take a couple of days but it's well worth it!  You'll never have to look far for another recipe again.  Not to mention all the cool home decor, crafty/diy stuff out there...here are a couple of examples of stuff I've pinned!!


Love this idea of two curtains!

Cats are funny!

An example of the DIY stuff you'll see!
Follow Me------------------>

So many awesome hair ideas...
I pinned this for something I might like for my BFF's upcoming wedding!

I have found so much inspiration for my home!

Holiday Inspiration!

How clever is this?

This bathroom...I. Die.  It's what I would LOVE for my master re-do...one of these years!

Now get to Pinning!!



Enjoy...The Curvy Life!


1 comment:

Greetings from Texas! said...

I'm following you and yes, Pinterest is so addicting! Glad I discovered your blog!