Monday, September 12, 2011

So...Are My Burners Un-Burned?

Remember yesterday (you can see that post hereI was trying out something I found on Pinterest to clean all the gunk off my burners?  Well, today was the day to find out if it worked...and boy, DID.IT.WORK.  Wow, I'm shocked at how clean they are compared to the before pics...

Here's a reminder of what they looked like before:


And here's the amazing AFTER:





They're nowhere near perfect, because they're who knows how many years old (our house was build in 1964) but they look pretty stinkin brand new to ME!  They're 10x better than when we moved in!!  I did have to scrub a little bit and I'll probably do it again in a few weeks but man, oh man...I'm so happy with how they turned out!!  So if you have nasty, burners with years of cooked on grease and grime...book it to Dollar General for some $1 Ammonia and get going.  You can see the full details on how to clean them at my previous post here.

Enjoy...The Curvy Life.

Linking up with...
Delightful Order

No comments: