Thursday, September 1, 2011

It's OK....

I'm linking up with Neely for "It's Ok Thursday".  I'm new to this one...but it sounds fun, so why not.  So here goes...



It's OK...

That I haven't been blogging nearly as much as I'd like...I get home and don't want to do anything!

That I've fallen off the diet wheel...AGAIN.  I'm starting back on Monday, though.  It's truly a never-ending battle.

To not wash my hair for 4 days!  Gotta love that dry shampooo!

To put my fall decorations up when it's still 106 outside!  I just can't wait!

To want to look somewhat "Cute" while at the lake.  My momma ingrained in me not to "leave the house w/out my face on" and it's a hard habit to break...unless going to Wal-Mart, then I break it, a lot!

To shamelessly look at Facebook and Pinterest about every 15 minutes.

That I've had about 6 miniature Reese's PB cups for breakfast. (See, totally off that diet thing!) 

To sleep all day after a really fun night!

To want another tattoo...this one to be exact

To listen to Miranda Lambert, then Pistol Annies over and over and over again. 



3 comments:

Mrs. V said...

I believe all those things are "OK!" too! Especially gay marriage, Resee's for breakfast, and putting out fall decorations already. I've been dying to do the same! Glad to have found your blog through the link up! =)

Ashleigh said...

Visiting from Brunch with Amber-- love your list!!! And love the title of your blog! I believe that marriage should be an option for anyone in love and I always start my diets on MOndays, lol! New follower!

Amber said...

Mmm I love Reese's! Also, you rock that dry shampoo! I don't know that I do it right, haha. Thank for linking up girl!