Thursday, October 20, 2011

Recipe Rendezvous -WW's Friendly Chicken with Mushrooms

Hey everyone!!  I'm linking up with Lesley at Mommy in the Making for her VERY FIRST link party!  I sure do hope you'll hop on over there and link up as well!!


I'm going to share a recipe that I have posted about in January of this year.  I have many, many new followers than I did when I started my blog so hopefully this will be new to some of you!  I can promise you that this will become you and your honey's new favorite's!!  And the great part...it comes up to only 7 WW's Pts. +!!! 


Baked Chicken and Mushrooms

  • 3 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
  • 1 lb. thinly-sliced chicken breasts (scaloppine)
  • salt and pepper to taste
  • 8 oz. sliced button mushrooms
  • 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
  • 2 Tbsp. French Fried onions



Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Drizzle 2 Tbsp. olive oil in bottom of a 9 x 13 pan. Place chicken breasts on top of oil. Season with salt and pepper. Turn chicken breasts over. Season again. Spread mushrooms evenly over chicken breasts. Drizzle with remaining tablespoon of olive oil. Top with Parmesan cheese and french fried onions.




Bake covered 15 minutes. Remove cover and bake 5-10 minutes more or until chicken is done and top is browned.



Pair it with some yummy whole green beans (I like to season mine w/ a little garlic salt!)
and you have a delicious, healthy meal!!




Don't forget to head on over to Lesley's page and link up...she has a yummy Chicken and Dumplings recipe over there!

Enjoy...The Curvy Life!

No comments: