Monday, January 31, 2011

HEAVY

I just watched the show on A&E, Heavy for the first time.  I have always been reluctant to watch weight loss shows...I don't really know why.  Maybe because I was afraid I would relate to the people on the show and that would really mean that I have a problem.  Well, today I watched Heavy...it was on after Intervention and I was too lazy to change the channel...it is one of the most motivating yet heart-wrenching shows I've ever watched.  Until you have dealt w/ food addiciton you cannot relate to the people on this show.  I encourage anyone needing some extra motivation to check out the show.  I'm crying as I write this...that's how much this show touched me!! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I watched it this week, and I felt so bad for the guy in the grocery store. He was seriously sweating over picking out lunch meat. I have never had a food addiction (I just over eat ;)) but it has to be so hard!! I like that they show you how hard they struggle to go to the gym and eat right when they get home too. It is not easy to eat right and get healthy but it is so worth it! (That being said as I finish 2 sugar cookies)