Monday, October 15, 2012

Texas/OU Weekend


Hi Ya'll!  I hope everyone had a great weekend!

This weekend here in Texas was a pretty big weekend.  It was what we call "Texas/OU Weekend" and it's when The University of Texas plays Oklahoma University.  They're big rivals or something. 

Pretty much what this weekend means for me is it's a "day drinking" kind of weekend and all my friends will be there to partake.  I don't think I watched even one second of the game.  So sue me, I hate sports but I love going to the bar and hanging out with the girls while the guys hoot and holler over some stupid game! 

Of course, I am going to "root" for Texas and dress the part accordingly! How can you live in Texas and cheer for OU?  That's just un-Texan!! ;)  The funny thing is, the bar will always be full of about half in burnt orange (UT) and half in maroon (OU). 

The past few years Texas has had their ass handed to them and this year was no different....I at least know that much about the game! 

I had a great time with my girlfriends but I think I'll hold off on another weekend like that until....well, next TX/OU weekend.  Day drinking and I don't get a long...let's just leave it at that.

NOW...on to the fun stuff...what I wore! :) 

I have recently lost like 6 pounds and I'm having the "I feel skinnier effect".  I'm really not much thinner but you know how it is when you lose those first 5 lbs after starting a diet, you just start to feel better about yourself?  I was feeling it majorly on Saturday.  I probably told people that a few times too...I think "I'm sexy and I know it..." may have come out of my mouth one too many times.  Sorry, girls!

About a month ago I bought a pair of skinny black pants at Ross.  They were too small and gave me major muffin top.  I tried them on last weekend and they FIT!  I can even pull them down without unbuttoning them!  I'm sexy and I know it....


 Skinny black pants!  Holla!! UT shirt from Wal-Mart, isn't it seriously adorable?  I love when I find cute stuff at Wal-Mart!! 
New boots from Payless!  They were $50 but I was sold the second they zipped up over my huge calves!  I can't find ANY boots to fit me!  Whoever designs boots needs to realize that just because someone wears a size 6 shoe doesn't mean they have a 2 inch wide calf!
 HEADSHOT! haha!
This is to show off my adorable leopard earrings! 
 I got these a few years ago as a gift and I'm so pumped that leopard is so big this fall! I'll be sporting these babies a lot!  Thanks, Em!
 It was great to see these ladies! 
 Our lives have become so "adulty" and we don't get to hang out nearly enough!

 Remember how I told ya'll in my post last week that he loves to piss me off by not smiling?  Here you go...another one.  He's trying hard not to smile, you can tell!
This pic would be a direct result of the "I'm feeling skinnier effect".  I think it was sent out via text with the caption "I'm sexy and I know it...."  Someone, please, take my phone away when there is alcohol present! 
For the love of God!

We are headed to the State Fair of Texas this weekend for some fried food and fun!  I'll post pics next week!

Well, that's all for now!!

Enjoy...The Curvy Life!

No comments: